Friday, May 14, 2010

Take a Minute

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What to do, what to do...

After finishing a project, do you ever get the feeling of unease? Like you think there's something else to be done, yet you can't quite put your finger on what that is?

I just finished putting up all the displays of Fully Booked (will definitely update on that soon!!), and I don't know what to do this afternoon. From unending lists of things to finish, and piles of crafts cluttering my living room, I'm now down to getting one errand done (to get a pedicure!), and a few extra boxes and books on the floor to deliver to the main branch. So now, even tasks as simple as those, I'm procrastinating for I feel like I now have all the time in the world to do them!

This is very much like the feeling of waking up after the last day of school, or coming out of the last exam for the school year, first having a workload to conquer and now, nothing left to accomplish. What to do? Just relax and take a minute for myself then.

Pictures of Masahe Espresso kiosk in RCBC Plaza, and office building in Makati, Philippines. For employees to relax and take some minutes for themselves as well! If you work in the area, why not drop by? :-)

Kiosk design by yours truly, and photoshopping of my point-and-shoot pictures by my boyfriend Marco.

No comments: