Friday, May 21, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Some pictures of my Fully Booked set ups. Step by step. Box by box. Book by book.

Upon recommendation of a number of people to formally document my work (and not just with this blog!), I asked my very good friend who is also a wonderful cinematographer and photographer, Pong Ignacio, to come along, and these are some of the shots he took of the process.

Thank you Pong!! :-)


4 comments:

Mike Son said...

gosh, job requirement pala ang pagiging payat! Hahaha. Look at the 4th picture! :P (mike here.)

Victoria said...

hahaha!! Omg. And there are windows that are even more narrow than that!!

Bel said...

hi! i stumbled upon your blog and i can't help but say, your job seems really fun! how did you ever land it?
love your beautiful displays :)

Victoria said...

My friend's uncle owns the book store I do displays for, so to get the job, I asked him to set me up with an interview!! The rest, as they say, is history!! :-) Thanks for visiting!! Drop by again!! :-)