Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three Things for Tonight!

Before sleeping off this drowsy day (had a 24-hour shoot yesterday that KILLED me! Will share about that soon =D I spent the whole day wishing I were back asleep!), I'll post three things I did in the past month:

1 -- I had a lot of cancelled shoots this month. =( Here are two pictures of some prepping I did for what didn't push through:

IMG_1004
Spray Painting Paper Cranes!
There was no budget to work with, so I had to recycle old props
like these paper cranes -- used even by CD before I met her!
So they're probably older than my career... hahaha!

IMG_1006
I had to recycle my frames too!

2 -- I did make up for a fashion show for the first time, too! It was so hectic! But I managed to do five faces in about five hours. That's so fast for me!! Hahaha! Anyway, here are some pictures of backstage with all the make up!

IMG_1143

IMG_1145
Tons of make up to share!

I couldn't help but notice that whenever we, the make up artists, weren't busy with a model in front of us, or during our breaks, a bunch of us would be busy putting make up on ourselves! Can't help it, I guess. =)

3 -- BOW TIES! =D I love bow ties and have been fascinated with them since I started loving men's fashion. It's one of my favorite men's accessory, and I couldn't find a self-tie one in this country for so long. I had my friend Sab buy one in the US, and now that I have it to copy its pattern, I can make my own! Here are three bow ties I made tonight as gifts for my guy friends birthdays this week:

IMG_1320


Extra thank yous to my sister Gisella who was actually the one who sewed them. Hehe =) I can't use a machine yet =S but I want to learn now because I want to make TONS more and bow tie the world!!! =D

Good night!

No comments: