Thursday, June 11, 2009

Corrugated Cardboard Chandelier

It's been more than a week since my last post! I promise to catch up with all the stuff I did - mostly gift crafts and prepping for a shoot! Here's one of the things I made for a shoot, out of corrugated cardboard:

Photobucket
The Orange Corrugated Cardboard Chandelier!

I saw the design online a couple of weeks ago, and when I was thinking of what to include in what I was prepping for, I saw this and I knew I had to put it in the video. A bulb is supposed to hang at the center of this "chandelier" to make it light up! It was hard to cut (I even used a cutter - which I hate! I love scissors!) - but it was worth it! I love this, I want to make it in wood and permanently hang one in my room!

Will update more soon! Still working and being stressed at the moment... =)

5 comments:

Abby said...

wow! you're super creative :) try selling, i'll buy! haha!

c+a said...

this is too cute!! galing vicky!! youre soo good at this!

Belli said...

WOW nice one! When I first heard you talk about corrugated cardboard chandeliers, I couldn't imagine what they were. These are great! I want one too! hehehe:) long time no see:( good luck!

Susie M said...

How do I buy one or find the patter you used to create this?

Victoria said...

@Susie M - I actually made up the pattern on my own, and I'm pretty sure you can to! :-) My friend said she saw this in Urban Outfitters, though a long time ago...