Sunday, August 1, 2010

People I'll Miss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I only started to take pictures in one of my last shoots, when I realized it would be my last with these people!! These are the people I've probably worked with the most, and whose company makes a long, grueling shoot feel like playing with my friends. These, and many more people whom I wasn't able to take a picture of (like Marco! Hahaha!), or whom I wasn't able to see recently, are the reasons I'll really miss shoots, and probably why I've stayed in production for as long as I have.

The video teaser which just came out a few minutes ago. :-)

Tomorrow, I start a somewhat new life; I'll start regular work hours at Fully Booked, the chain of bookstores here in Manila that I currently create window displays for. Visual merchandising has always been a field I've wanted to be a part of, and though there's really nothing like the passion one feels when part of a production, it's really about time for me move on to something new, professionally.

Wish me luck! :-)

Hangover by Sugarfree, directed by King Palisoc.

No comments: