Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Too Shall Pass


It all started with four treadmills and a dance. For the song, "Here It Goes Again," that was the first video from the band Ok Go that caught people's attention and granted them a gazillion hits on Youtube. They then came out with video after video of one-shots that only made them more of a viral sensation. Now, years after they started with the treadmills, they have gone on to more elaborate sequences, and have amazed people, myself included, with the latest that they've come out with. This second video for the song "This Too Shall Pass" (the first will also make you hold your breath!) features a giant Rube Goldberg machine built by the genius minds at Synn Labs. I can't believe it myself! It's amazing!! And I sincerely hope that Ok Go never tires of making videos that will continually amaze us all.

Other Ok Go videos include: Here It Goes Again, Do What You Want, A Million Ways, WTF?, and of course, the first version of This Too Shall Pass. I promise, they're all worth the time to watch. :-)

1 comment:

Faye said...

I love love love love this song! OK Go is an amazing band. Thanks for sharing the official video on Vimeo. Stupid EMI has blocked it on Youtube last time I checked. You are a doll. :)

Faye