Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fully Booked Summer

It's about time to celebrate the coming of summer (the heat has been unbearable!), and my second window display project focuses on just that! This season, I thought about COLOR and how vibrant and exciting everything feels during the vacation time of year. Here are some pictures of the Fully Booked branches I've decorated to look as festive as we all feel when it's time to take a summer break!

Fort
Bonifacio High Street

Shang ri la
Shang ri-La

Greenbelt
Greenbelt

Trinoma
Trinoma

Close up
A close-up picture!

Rockwell
Rockwell

Mall of Asia
Mall of Asia

North Edsa
The Block

Eastwood
Eastwood, my personal favorite!

Congratulations to my whole team who probably all went as crazy as I did, cutting and glueing and being around so many paper flowers! Thanks to them -- Karen, Anna Lou, Justine, Therese, Bea, Tanya and Nicole! And of course, to my setmen who set up every branch with me and stuck each flowers/butterfly/bug one by one! 3000 flowers, 1200 butterflies, 600 bugs and more than a month of working on this later, only some adjustments need to be done for us to be completely free from working, and off to celebrating the summer like we should!! Don't forget to visit the nearest Fully Booked branch to see the display in person! :-)

I'll leave you with a "behind-the-scenes" picture -- my house as I was distributing the flowers for all 13 branches of Fully Booked!!

My house 2
Crazy!!!


2 comments:

Lawrence Benedict G. Ang said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning! the trinoma and eastwood ones are my faves!

Anonymous said...

vicky, you are AMAZING.

-Reggie