Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Silver Shoes

I am obsessed with oxfords. I love how they can turn any girly outfit into a cute and boyish one. During our trip to Spain, my mom complained I bought too many pairs and that I wouldn't even wear them all the time (which is true hehe :P). Then, in my Who What Wear Daily email update a couple of weeks ago, I saw this particular pair and couldn't stop thinking about it!

Photobucket
Photo and info from Who What Wear Daily
Worn by Whitney Port


So of course, I had to make a way to have my own pair! Hehehe ;P I saw a pair of shoes in Topshop that were made of stretchable cloth-like material. I thought that would be easy to sew beads or studs on, so I used them, and here's what I got:

shoes

I LOVE beading. Sometimes it gets depressing because it takes a really long time to finish a project (one bead at a time!). But with short projects like these shoes, I find it so therapeutic to sew beads on one by one, placing them carefully in their respective spots. Now, I'm itching to find another project to sew!

No comments: