Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumapapel

Photobucket

Paper is one of my favorite things in the world, and this is exactly why!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I spent my birthday wanting to feel so happy and inspired, and that's exactly what I got when I visited this exhibit. Pumapapel, currently showing at the Yuchengco Museum, was such a delight to walk through, and I can't wait to go back.

Paper is one of my favorite things in the world, precisely because you can do all of these different things to it, and come up with such varying results. It's such a joy to find that many more people love paper as much as I do, perhaps even more!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Even these "rocks" are made from paper! From recycled pulp! :-)

1 comment:

David T. Gonzales said...

i remembered visiting a blog with cutouts and displays of fully booked and i found it again haha hi! we met a few weeks ago in this exhibit!:D