Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Flower Wall

The past two years in this job have resulted in a major accumulation in props and costumes. Sometimes, I don't have to return what I bought or made for a project, so I end up keeping them in my brother's old room here at home. Though I try to keep them as neat as possible, my mom still, inevitably, gets frustrated at the sheer volume of things I have stocked, and continually threatens to throw them out! :O

However, for the props from last month's Metro Society shoot, she gave me another suggestion on how to keep them: use them to decorate one of the rooms!

Photobucket
And so I did! A flower wall!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now, my working space!
It's a lot more fun to work when I like my surroundings,
when my props are not just dumped in plastic containers or old boxes. :-)

1 comment:

c+a said...

i know these flowers! haha